Artistic Director: Valerie Easton*
Music Director: James Bryson
- Lauren Bowler* as Sally Bowles
- Andrew Cownden* as The Emcee
- Tim Howe as Clifford Bradshaw
- Olivia Shewchuk as Fraulein Kost/Chanteuse
- Cheryl Mullen* as Fraulein Schneider
- Damon Calderwood* as Herr Schultz
- Gavin LeClaire as Ernst
* The participation of these Artists are arranged by permission of Canadian Actors’ Equity Association under the provisions of the Dance Opera Theatre Policy (DOT).
Callie Anderson, Britt Bailey, Daniel Cardoso, Kurtis D’Aoust, Lucia Forward, Isabella Halladay, Jennifer Lynch, Jayka Mayne, Kyle McCloy, Joseph Spitale, Michael Stusiak, Rachel Theilade, Michael Wilkinson.
Adrian Asuncion-Cuenca, Oliver Gold, Andre Kozak and Owen Scott.
Andrea Alexandra, Ross Halliday, Shawn Hillman, Angus Lam, Kevin McDonnell, Patrick Ray, Steve Torok, Tom Walker, Miranda Wheeler, Lia Wolfe, Kevin Woo, Aireleen Zhu.
Set at the beginning of the 1930s in Berlin as the Nazis are rising to power, Cabaret welcomes us to the Kit Kat Klub and revolves around young American writer Cliff Bradshaw and his relationship with English cabaret performer Sally Bowles. After arriving in Berlin, Cliff befriends Ernst Ludwig, a seedy German who offers him work by hides an unpleasant secret. At the same time, Fraulein Schneider, the owner of the boarding house where Cliff is staying, begins a doomed romance with Herr Schultz, a Jewish fruit vendor. Overseeing the action is the Emcee, the Master of Ceremonies, at the Kit Kat Club.