Join our Team!
Our continued growth and success in the local community is in no small part due to the considerable efforts of our members and volunteers.
Royal City Musical Theatre’s promotional team is always on the lookout for volunteers to join our cast of supporters and fill a wide spectrum of roles. Some of the positions we are on the look for include, but are not limited to:
- Event Planning Coordinators: Year-round positions, assist in the planning and logistics of special fundraising events.
- Production-related Volunteers: Commitment during the production run in April selling programs, assisting with the silent auction, selling 50/50 tickets, or assisting in theatre parking services.
- RCMT Ambassadors: Represent RCMT at local community events such as the Canada Day Festival in Queens Park, Sapperton Days, the 12th Street Music Festival and the New Westminster Christmas Parade.
- Silent Auction Coordinator (Post Show): Two week commitment in late April/early May. Manage calls and arrange pick-ups of silent auction items after the 2017 production has ended.
- Social Media Manager: Works closely with the Executive Producer, Digital Marketing Manager and Board President to schedule updates of the monthly social media calendar. Majority of work can be done remotely with weekly email correspondence.
- Volunteer Coordinator (May-March): The Volunteer Coordinator is the main point person for volunteer recruitment year-round (production excluded). They manage our Go Volunteer.com job postings, attend local volunteer fairs and help expand RCMT’s committee volunteers network.
If you are interested in assisting us in one of these capacities we would love to hear from you!
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org